- Diameter suitable for use with an uncoupling membrane
- Heating elements sheathed in thermoplastic polymer insulation
- Dual heating element that allows for a return to the thermostat inside the cable (therefore, cable route planning doesn’t need to include a return to the thermostat)
- Tin-plated copper braiding for better corrosion resistance
- 12 W/ft2 – 3 spaces (with a membrane or cable spacers)
- 9 W/ft2 – 4 spaces (cable spacers)
- Electronic thermostat for floor heating (sold separately)
Note: a temperature sensor is included with the SCU product and another with the Stelpro electronic thermostat.
- With any uncoupling membrane
- Directly on concrete (slab or basement floor) using the cable spacers (included with the product)
- Directly on plywood using the cable spacers (included with the product)
- Glue sticks included
- Under most floor coverings*, so long as the heating cable is completely covered with self-leveling mortar
* For more information on floor coverings that can be installed over a heating cable, we strongly recommend that you check with the floor covering manufacturers in question.