- Double conductor heating cable fastened to a plastic lattice with negligible magnetic emissions
- 24 in. wide (0.6 m) lattice available in several lengths
- 9 ft cold lead included
- 12 W/ft2 (at 240 V)
- 9 W/ft2 (at 208 V)
- Electronic thermostat for heated floor (optional floor sensor included with thermostat)
Note: This product must be used with a ground fault circuit
interrupter (GFCI) unless this is not required by the national or local code in the region where it is being installed.
- Never cut the cable
- For indoor residential and commercial applications only
- Can be installed under a 4 to 6 in. (10 to 15 cm) concrete slab or under a 1.5 to 4 in. (4 to 10 cm) concrete floor covering
- Compatible with most floor coverings*
- Can be installed with or without a metal frame for reinforced concrete
- Supplied materials: plastic floor staples, 15 ft (4.5 m) floor sensor, warranty card and electrical panel label
* For more information about the types of floor coverings under which you can safely install a heating cable, we strongly recommend you contact the relevant floor covering manufacturers.